Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Describing My Idol..?


Hello everybody so I should have posted this already but  I didn't know what to say so here I am doing it. So the thing we have to do was not that hard but I can't think of anything that to say.  It's like "she is very shy", "she is very kind" and yeah I have to write that so I was thinking to write it about my Idol or a boy band named "Seventeen".  Seventeen is very amazing, Seventeen are a hard worker, Seventeen is nice, Seventeen is talented and lastly, Seventeen is charming.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alliah
    I had never heard of Seventeen before I read your blog. I googled them and now I know a little about them. Maybe you could copy some information to your blog from this webite: https://kprofiles.com/seventeen-members-profile/
    The person I think best fits the title of "My Idol" at the moment is Jacinda Ardern. The way she has led our country during the shooting last year and the COVID-19 crisis this year is absolutely outstanding.
    - Mr Mitchell
    My idol

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about