Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Maths DLO

So this Term 2 we've been working on mathletics, we've been working on mathletics so we can learn more about the divide, times, plus and minus. On my mathletics, I'm working on plus, times and divide. here some of the examples of what I learn. 
First is to ignore the 35 but you have to solve the 9 and 321 by dividing it. 
so 9 divide 321 and it equals 35 then, times 35 and 9 equals 27 minuses it by 321 it equals 51 and minus it and end into 4 now we make the down and you have 45. the R is where you put the last answer. 

this math question is really hard I think I get it but I don't think so I would like to learn it and work hard at maths so I can learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about