Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Esol - Halloween Project

 Hello everyone, this week we are working on our presentation about the scary myth about our own culture. I had a lot of fun making the short film because my teammates Janel and Shiela made it fun while filming. It was a bit stressful to edit because I don't really know what I would put fo the caption. If we had more time editing it, I would make some changes to the voice-over because it didn't really explain about the lady in white. Here is the video I made with my teammates and I hope you like it.


So if you don't really understand the story I will just explain it to you. The story is mainly about the lady in white, the lady in white usually seen at night and in the morning. The lady in white usually is seen if they need your help or there is something about you that they hate or they are part of your family. You can find a lady in white in rural places or tragedies places. That is all the information I have about The lady in white I hope you like the video and have a nice day.

    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alliah,
    I enjoyed the video that you and your teammates created. I also like the subtitles that were included in the video since the voice effects in the video isn't quiet hearable. Moreover, I also like how you added an explanation about the chosen myth or legend you guys chose. Perhaps next time, you could get more props such as dressing up in white dress to make it look realistic. But other than that, I think it is an awesome video! Keep up the great job =)

    - Elisha Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Alliah,
    I really enjoyed yours and your teammates work, It was kinda funny and scary at the same time, but I couldn't really the voice over, maybe you should lower the music next time.

    Khyle¬

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about