Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Doodling - Art

Hey guys and girls, well it's been a while since I posted and I've been doing a lot lately and Mrs Clemence ask us to do an art work which is at her site and I already started it and I'm still not finish, because I have been filling all the blank space and colouring it and thinking a design for what to do for the doodle that we are ask for. Well here is the unfinished work and I think I will finish it tomorrow or another day.
Well hope you like it and yeah you can give me some ideas of what to put in and you could tell me what colour would fit in.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. well done. the colours are amazing. i love that the string works so well to give you interlocking spaces. The wee ducks int eh middle are super cute and such a nice contrast against the rest.

    Thank you for having a go and putting your work up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alliah
    This looks stunning - well done. I particularly like the way you have shown the transition from red to purple in the top left corner. I also like the anime characters and the ducks in the middle. I think you should try yellows and browns in the top right hand corner as these are the colours often used in Pacific art.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about