Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Writing 6 things I´m grateful for!

Hello guys and girls, so this wananga we are doing things for Matariki, I´m doing a list 6 things I´m grateful for.
  1. Family - because they are there for me and they give me what I need. 
  2. Friends - they are here for me whenever I need them.
  3. Kpop - making me laugh and have nice music.
  4. Teacher - because they help me learn.
  5. warmth - to be warm and alive
  6. phone - because I love my phone.
Hopefully, you liked it bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about