Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I'm Fine...

So we had a meeting this morning and my teacher has been telling us how have we been and I've been doing great, we have been ask if we are happy to go to school since the lockdown is gonna be finish. Well I'm not really gonna be so happy about it because I won't have that much sleep anymore but atleast we are going back to normal and I think that's great, well I hope when we will go back to school everyone is not overreacting when someone sneezes or cough because that's just kinda rude. Well that's all hope you have a great day and hope everyone can go back to their normal routine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alliah
    Great to see you recent blogs, and it's good to hear that you are fine. I'm a bit like you ... I've enjoyed staying in bed a bit longer because I don't have to travel to school each day, but I'm really missing all of the students' happy, smiley faces ... including yours. I'll be glad to be back at school next week.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about