Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Film Techniques

Hey guys, so we are learning about camera angles and we have to identify all the angles we could work this by a buddy or a group, I work with Lyan, and here is the result of the work.  I hope you like it.
What am I learning?
I'm learning how does the camera angle works and identifying it by the camera angle and the meaning of the camera angles. 

How does this work show my learning?
Looking at the camera angles and working on the slide.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I'm wondering how can you be good at identifying all the camera angle by remembering all the camera shots and angles.  


                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about