Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Interviewing Lyan!

Hello guys, so we were asked to interview one of our classmates how have they've been in quarantine, and the person I interviewed was Lyan because I don't really know that much about her quarantine. And here are the questions and her answers to my questions (we were asked to put the picture of the person we were interviewed and you might see it under the questions and the answers). 

what did you do during the lockdown?
"During the lockdown, I slept really late and wake up really late and I ate a lot of ice cream and I played badminton with my uncle and my sister and whoever loses has to buy ice cream. I read a lot of manga and I did my assignment"
what did you like about lockdown?
"I like being alone and sleeping late. I also like that I got to bake foods but one day I almost set the house on fire" 
what didn't you like about lockdown?
"a lot of people getting sick and also not seeing my friends" 
how did you feel at the beginning?
"I felt really calm and I felt delighted because we got to do our learning at home 
how did you feel coming back to school?
"I felt very disappointed and dejected because we are going back to school and I have to wake up early but I also feel ecstatic coming back to school to see my friend"




1 comment:

  1. Hi Alliah! Thank you for interviewing me! I like how you replaced the boring words with cool and interesting ones. Next time you should paragraph your questions so that it is easier to read. Because it is quite hard to read something that is all bunched up together. Other than that, keep up the great work and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about