Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Film study - Challenge Chart

This film study we have to pick between Challenge chart or resume, I picked the Challenge chart because it's easier to do. I think they both are easy but I think the challenge chart is easier than the resume.
                    

What am I learning? - I´m learning to get to know Coraline and Other mothers identity and why are they different from each other.

How does this work show my learning - this shows my learning that I have given information about Coraline and the other mother identities and kind of their weakness.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning? - I´m wondering if I could do better writing this and if this makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about