Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Arts kete - Comic

Hey guys and girls, so these arts Kete we are finishing our comic and some of us have finished our comic and I´m one of them. I had lots of fun making my comics and I hope you like it.   
Questions:

  1. What was your favourite part of this Kete? 
  2. Were you successful in completing your “Hero’s Journey” comic?
  3. What was something you would change for next time? 
  4. Give 1 example of how you showed our CARR values in this Kete.
  5. Any positive/thoughtful/helpful feedback for Miss Birtch.
  • Include your final photo of your Comic Strip that you took yesterday to show off your amazing work!!!

Answers:
  1. my favourite part of this Kete was planning and drawing my comic.
  2. Yes, I did a nice job completing my ¨hero´s journey¨.
  3. I should've have bought a ruler for my lines because they are a bit crooked.
  4. I never gave up on my comic and I keep on going even tho I had lots of mistakes happening.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alliah,
    Nice blogpost! I like how you're straight forward to the things you're blogging with. Maybe next time, instead of putting it out in questions. Perhaps you could make a pharagraph about it in your own. I like your comic strips art though. It's simple and clean. Have a nice a day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about